This District 3 Fall Ball Program is designed to have ballplayers play and learn the fundamentals of baseball. The players will be rotated often and the rules are designed to move the game(s) along. The Fall Ball League will provide kids the opportunity to play different positions that they might not have played before. The emphasis of Fall Ball is NOT on winning but to develop kids into better ballplayers.
There will be no scoreboard, no standings and no season ending awards.
Our goal is more instruction and development during the fall season to help prepare them for the 2019 season
Fall Ball Season will start after the long weekend of September and run through until the 3rd week of October. (weather permitting)
Evaluations will be held over 2 weekends in August. Dates to be announced. Teams are chosen by Draft. Note: Evaluations are to try and ensure all teams are equitably distributed as much as possible and easier for coaches to make the draft.
Cost: $120.00 per player (this includes your jersey and hat to keep!)
Playing Fields: will be all over North Calgary, Airdrie and possible games in Cochrane
• Does not matter where or what level you intend to play in 2018
• Schedule will include 2 to 3 Games per Weekend
• Practices are scheduled by coaches
• Focus on developing and improving all players’ baseball abilities
• Players receive instruction at appropriate developmental level
• Flexibility for players to get what they NEED in the offseason
• Flexibility for players that participate in other sports
Divisions and Ages:
10U Birthdates: September 1st, 2008 – August 31st, 2010
12U Birthdates: May 1st, 2006 – August 31st, 2008
14U Birthdates: September 1st, 2004 – April 30th, 2006
18U Birthdates: September 1st, 2000 – August 31st, 2004
#1 August 11 -
#2 August 18 -
Online Registration is CLOSED
Any questions or concerns please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org